WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
At Globys we build and deliver world-class, industry leading B2B portal solutions for the world’s largest telecom carriers, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, TELUS, CenturyLink and BT. We’ve leveraged our past success to extend our portal solution to span the entire customer journey (buy, manage, pay, analyze). Microsoft, Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, Wells Fargo, and US Navy are just a few of the 500,000+ business customers that rely on Globys’ solutions (via their carrier) to optimize the management of their mobile devices. Our Integrated B2B Portal Solution employs a unique approach by bringing together a carrier’s existing data systems to create an optimized portal experience designed and tailored specifically to the needs of the business user. We know the complexities of carriers and their end-user business customers and are industry-leading experts at tackling them head-on to transform the digital experience for both.
Globys is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Vice President to join our growing Leadership Team. In order to be successful, you will be a super-effective, seasoned professional who is creative, proactive and results oriented. At Globys, we move fast, and everyone wears multiple hats, so you must be comfortable working on a project-level one-minute and on a strategic, executive-level the next, all while being able to discern what needs to get done to make the Product team and the company successful. You should be known for your ability to manage and build formidable teams and products.
What you will do:
- Drive product mission, strategy, and roadmap with strong emphasis on Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Own the end-to-end processes related to product discovery, including identifying problems and opportunities, rapidly validating our assumptions, and defining the solutions that we deliver to our customers.
- Lead and mentor the Product team.
- Work closely with the head of engineering to ensure efficient implementation of product improvements and facilitate engineering involvement in product discovery.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple teams and address stakeholder concerns.
- Inspire a high-performance team to continually come up with novel approaches to our Product roadmap and vision.
- Lead our thinking around how to create and sustain a world-class B2B portal.
- Represent product innovation and be a valuable contributor to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Create an environment that fosters high quality, metrics-driven experimentation and leads to impactful improvements with brand-positive business impact.
- Improve and expand the team by attracting, developing and retaining high performance senior product leaders.
What you need to be successful:
- A minimum of 7 years of Leadership experience working directly with web and/or mobile e-commerce businesses exceeding $10MM in revenue per year.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a product management role.
- Strong familiarity with underlying e-commerce technologies with proven ability to partner with software engineering teams on investment and planning decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills coupled with a history of building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Proven record managing digital products in a complex technical environment.
- Deep working knowledge of Agile product development concepts.
- Knowledge of the B2B Telecom and related technologies is preferred.