WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
At Globys we build and deliver world-class, industry leading B2B portal solutions for the world’s largest telecom carriers, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, TELUS, CenturyLink and BT. We’ve leveraged our past success to extend our portal solution to span the entire customer journey (buy, manage, pay, analyze). Microsoft, Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, Wells Fargo, and US Navy are just a few of the 500,000+ business customers that rely on Globys’ solutions (via their carrier) to optimize the management of their mobile devices. Our Integrated B2B Portal Solution employs a unique approach by bringing together a carrier’s existing data systems to create an optimized portal experience designed and tailored specifically to the needs of the business user. We know the complexities of carriers and their end-user business customers and are industry-leading experts at tackling them head-on to transform the digital experience for both.
Globys is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our growing Team! This individual will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to own and drive our strategic roadmap, owning the customer experience and roadmap of solutions to meet business need and solve customer problems. If you are ready to leverage your vast array of skills to take Globys to the next level then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Senior Product Manager will craft the product vision and backlogs for assigned feature area. This role will collaborate with key stakeholders, designers, and engineers to design, implement, test and refine functionality for the Globys B2B Telecom Portal. The Sr Product Manager acts as a mentor to teammates and provides thought leadership for Globys.
- Defining the Product through Discovery.
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of assigned product team (business) functions.
- Ownership of product team outcomes.
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed. Manage identification of business opportunities which can be met through the development of SAAS solutions.
- Create, make decisions and maintain a value-based prioritized backlog of opportunities for products which align to Globys business strategy and goals. Develop business cases and economic models backed by data.
- Use product discovery techniques to move from idea to prototype.
- Utilize data, including transactional data, usage statistics, primary and secondary user research to inform prioritization and solutions.
- Stay current with B2B Telecom and e-commerce industry trends as well as competitors’ digital capabilities.
- Maintain awareness of third-party capabilities that provide viable product solutions. Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships.
- Accountable for the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Utilize story mapping techniques to inform the creation of release plans, with a strong bias towards incremental delivery and iteration.
- Lead and create the appropriate measurement capabilities to monitor product performance and iterations on the product.
- Deliver results for key product metrics and goals that supports business objectives.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to ensure operational support for go to market plans.
- Exercise sound judgment and use structured data driven approach to make key tradeoff decisions.
- Engage in constructive conversations with – and deliver tough messages when needed – to key stakeholders, including senior executives, while continually building professional and productive relationships.
- Provide support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24×7 on-call duties.
Job-Specific Skills, Education, and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working directly with web and mobile e-commerce businesses exceeding $10MM in revenue per year.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a product management role, or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelors degree in Product Management, Marketing, Business, Digital Platforms, or a related field.
- Strong familiarity with underlying e-commerce technologies with proven ability to partner with software engineering teams on investment and planning decisions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, coupled with a history of building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Proven record managing digital products in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of the B2B Telecom and related technologies.
- Deep working knowledge of Agile product development concepts.