At Globys, we develop a cloud-based billing portal platform that enables business customers of all sizes to self-serve and securely transact with their providers. Our platform is used by companies around the world, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, and TELUS, to deliver exceptional portal experiences to their customers while significantly reducing costly manual processes. Our patented technology processes massive amounts of data and provides end users with a unified and personalized view of their accounts and services. This is an opportunity to work with large scale data systems and visualizations to solve real-world business problems for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We are looking for a full stack developer to drive the growth of our platform. Our stack includes C# on the backend and React on the frontend. We are an Agile/Scrum team with 2-weeks sprints, and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the project.
Specifically, you will:
- Collaboratively review and understand requirements with the team.
- As the member of a scrum team, turn requirements into great software.
- Collaborate with the team to drive scalable, maintainable, and supportable software systems. You may be asked to work on front end or backend, and to work on new code or enhancing legacy code.
- Design queries that make efficient use of the database.
- Deliver code that is tested and high quality, and build unit tests for new code.
- Embrace the first principle of the agile manifesto: “Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.”
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise applications
- 2+ years of experience C#- support of Microsoft legacy technologies a plus
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with middle-tier and/or data transformation
- Telecom & ETL experience a plus
- Data modeling and design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics and/or relevant work experience
- A strong desire to do great things in your career