At Globys we engineer and deliver world-class, industry leading B2B portal solutions for the world’s largest telecom carriers, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, TELUS, Lumen and AT&T. We’ve leveraged our past success to extend our portal solution to span the entire customer journey (buy, manage, pay, analyze). Microsoft, Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, Wells Fargo, and US Navy are just a few of the 600,000+ business customers that rely on Globys’ solutions (via their carrier) to optimize the management of their services. Our Integrated B2B Portal Solution employs a unique approach by bringing together a carrier’s existing data systems to create an optimized portal experience designed and tailored specifically to the needs of the business user. We know the complexities of carriers and their end-user business customers; and are industry-leading experts at tackling them head-on to transform the digital experience for both. Our systems manage massive data sets and complex integrations to provide high reliable services to the carrier’s most important customers.
We’re looking for an individual to refine and execute our vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through positive customer engagement.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Work with customers to set solution goals, measurement and plans to achieve
- Manage internal support teams to deliver high quality, reliable services
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop teams to be advocates for the customer as well as for Globys’ solutions
- Work closely with the account management to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Define and drive Account Growth Outcomes
- Deliver transformational leadership so that team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Define and report on Support and Operations metrics
- Create clearly defined processes with well-defined hand-offs between tier 1, 2 and 3 support.
- Implement preventive maintenance standards to reduce support calls.
- Build strong customer relationships by creating a sense of urgency among the technical support team and application support team.
- Perform hands-on support activities working directly with Globys’ customers; troubleshooting and defining workarounds and fixes for Globys’ products
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise software customer success and technical support organizations – telecom industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of software engineering, test, and/or integration experience
- Demonstrated progressive management experience leading teams in a software company serving large enterprise customers
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers and technical support teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing processes and procedures necessary to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Knowledge and experience working with decision support systems, call tracking systems, customer relationship management systems, service metrics and client self service solutions is highly desirable (Jira and Zendesk experience is a plus)