At Globys, we develop a cloud-based B2B invoicing portal that allows customers to automate their payment workflows while analyzing and optimizing their utilization of a service. Our invoicing portal is used by many of the world’s largest telecom providers to make their invoicing a valuable element of the customer experience. We are now expanding into other sectors such as public cloud infrastructure, IoT, logistics, and other industries.
We are seeking an exceptional Account Director to build long term relationships with our key North American customers in the telecom industry.
As an Account Leader you will participate in all phases of a client’s lifecycle – from pre-sales, to software implementations, to continued adoption/revenue growth, with the goal of building successful client relationships within Globys’ fast-paced, dynamic company environment.
• Develop profitable, long term relationships with our high profile telecom clients
• Expand your horizons – geographically and with your leadership and sales skills
• Be a key player in the rapidly growing SaaS industry
The qualified candidate will rely on a highly customer-focused attitude, technical knowledge, and proven record of successfully managing multiple client relationships to ensure long-term client satisfaction and revenue growth. Demonstrated experience in negotiating agreements in the software industry is a must.
As an Account Director you will:
• Manage relationships with our portfolio of 1-3 North American clients
• Work with clients to identify their software needs and collaborate with Solutions Architects, Project Managers and other teams to deliver successful solutions
• Work as a team to meet revenue goals while maintaining account wellness
• Negotiate agreements for new services, renewals, and increases in usage
• Travel onsite across North America up to 25% of the time
Our ideal Account Director will have:
• 5+ years account management experience, team lead experience a plus
• Proven sales experience
• Relevant experience in the software industry
• Cross-functional team experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multitask, be organized, and work independently
• A proven record of successful account management
• Willingness to manage tasks across time zones and travel
• Flexible schedule
Required Education & Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience
• Work extremely well independently, with strong self-direction and initiative, as well as within a team structure
• Excellent analytical, mediation, and problem solving skills